Full Time, with 401k, health insurance, and paid time off. (Work in One Location. No Remote)
$41,000 – $51,000 / year
* Process weekly payroll and employee reimbursements.
* Process and record payroll tax payments as well as benefit payments and quarterly/annual returns for state and local taxes.
* Record weekly invoices and process for sending them out.
* Send out monthly statements to customers. Review and collect on Accounts Receivable invoices.
* Process receipts and deposits of funds received and entry of cash receipts into Foundations software.
* Provide support for Accounts Payable.
* Enter, review and verify vendor payments and employee reimbursements.
* Assist the accounting team in preparing analysis of payables ready for processing.
* Complete entries of fuel and equipment expenses for job related costs.
* Monthly GL activities and reporting on financials and job cost.
* Attention to detail, accuracy and knowledge of correct expense coding is extremely important.
* Bookkeeping: 5 years (preferred)
* Construction Accounting Software: 1 year (preferred)
* Associate’s Degree (preferred)